- Managing the direct recruitment for London and European roles in Operations (Business Support,Data Analytics), IT, Claims and other areas when required, mainly operations.
- Proactively sourcing diverse candidates through multiple approaches including, but not limited to, advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database and candidate portals to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment.
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and in accordance with the recruitment policy
- Screening applicants and providing shortlists to the Recruitment Partners for their business groups.
- Providing constructive feedback to candidates in a timely manner whilst co-ordinating and scheduling interviews.
- Leading and supporting Competency-based interviews for permanent and contract candidates.
- Working with the wider recruitment team on our clients LinkedIn pages and their employer value proposition.
- Ensuring all recruitment activity is aligned to the our clients values and culture.
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role, is core to our clients commitment to placing customers at the centre of our business and behaving with integrity. Our client expects you to understand your responsibilities relating to all regulatory and internal requirements, and to proactively demonstrate compliance with these requirements and behaviours at all times. These requirements include Solvency II, fair treatment of customers, Financial Crime, Data Protection, Conflicts of Interest, and Whistleblowing.
Skills and Experience
- Capable of handling high volume recruitment in a fast-paced and high pressured environment.
- Proven experience sourcing direct candidates through headhunting and market networking events, developed in an RPO or inhouse environment.
- Experience recruiting internationally and or within back office functions.
- Understanding of recruitment legislations including AWR and GDPR.
- Must be results focused and team oriented with strong communication skills
- Willingness to deal with the administrative aspects of the recruiter role