City of London
This role will work closely with the investment teams at the company on a global scale with investment management activities based out of London, Milan, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney, Shanghai and Toronto.
As part of this investment team, we are looking at enhancing our PM Academy from one single asset class to a wider reaching training programme across all our asset classes. We wish to enhance synergies to create the best in class training for our talent of the future and ensure we meet regulatory requirements through our training. We also wish to future proof our training by taking it online and further enhancing our culture of learning and collaboration.
Purpose of the Role
The Learning Manager will be responsible for the successful launch of our Investor Academy in Investments, while ensuring this works well with our future investor training needs and the wider talent agenda. The individual will support the accountable executives and committee members in the design, implementation and future iterations of the investor academy to create a training path that is fit for purpose, ensuring it is set up for the future. The Learning Manager will need to be highly organized, flexible, and comfortable with change and dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, ideally with an understanding of an asset management / finanaical services firm.
- Lead the development and launch of the Investor Academy project working with the committee menebers and wider investment business.
- Manage budgets to ensure training costs are in keeping with budgets.
- Work closely with wider management and IMLT to ensure the programme is future focussed.
- Work closely with the Sales Academy for synergies in training, delivery, content and resources.
- Ensure the training academy meets regulatory and career development needs.
- Analyze learning needs in line with business and Talent strategy.
- Develop and deliver best in class sustainable learning solutions to enable high impact virtual learning experience.
- Increase social and informal learning solutions and incorporate into learning design.
- Partner with vendors and/or stakeholders to design and deliver best in class learning solutions
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and HR/Talent community
- Oversee localization and translation of materials if required
- Enable data and insights to improve learner experience and accelerate performance
- Partner with stakeholders to determine success metrics and measure impact of the Investor Academy
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Relevant degree and/or qualification
- Experience of delivering blended learning or Talent solutions in complex organizations
- Learning Project Management experience is essential
- Experience with Learning systems, applications, and tools is an advantage
- Virtual classroom and elearning experience is an advantage
- Interest in emerging learning trends
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with global cross-functional, virtual and diverse teams
- Understanding of regulatory training needs and working in an investment organisation is an advantage
- As an international financial services organisation, we are in-scope of international regulations in the way that we carry out our work.