Are you an experienced head-hunter, that is passionate about making an impact through sourcing and engaging with high calibre candidates within the technology consulting market?
Do you enjoy building a network of diverse talent pools through multiple channels? If so, then please read on....
Here’s what you will do
Working as part of the People Team, this exciting role takes responsibility for identifying and engaging world-class IT professionals. You will do this by creating effective sourcing strategies, building lasting relationships with potential candidates, providing high level of customer service and securing talent in a growing competitive market. Successful individuals will have significant experience of executive search and ideally sourcing IT Technical (Data, Cloud), IT advisory (Delivery, Business Transformation), and or Engineering professionals, this can be from either an RPO or agency environment.
This is a permanent full-time role. However, the client will consider flexible ways of working that allow the best outcomes for their team.
- Source, engage and attract top talent for the business to drive further growth through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, market mapping and alternative search techniques
- Work closely with their leadership team and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how this contributes to the growth of the business
- Deliver against the businesses annual recruitment target, within budget and to plan
- Driving value from LinkedIn Recruiter and social channels. Attending and hosting networking events.
- Working with the Head of Resourcing, support their diversity agenda creatively, building a diverse candidate pipeline through innovative research, compelling outreach and complete candidate assessment
- Conduct first round screens/interviews for all suitable candidates, providing and recommending a shortlist of candidates per requirement.
- Brief all individuals involved in the selection process on their role, recruitment best practice and selection techniques
- Utilise the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management
- Manage production of MI to meet the requirements of the Head of Resourcing and the UK Management Board and provide regular market feedback and insights
- Be an ambassador of their brand and promote their value proposition to increase and strengthen their profile in the market
- Manage the candidate experience through efficient process management, supporting interview scheduling where required
- Identify appropriate advertising mechanisms and composing and publishing engaging job adverts.
- Ensure all recruitment related paperwork complies with GDPR Requirements
- Experienced in Executive Search/Talent Acquisition in Technology Consulting or Management Consultancy, ideally including but not limited to: Technology Programme Delivery, Business Transformation, Software, DevOps, Data, AWS, Cloud, Developers and Architects
- Experienced in Executive search for Senior level appointments.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills with a strong ability to multitask, attention to detail and work to tight deadlines
- Proven candidate and stakeholder management skills; ability to engage with the hiring community as a ‘trusted advisor’ and develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Demonstrable track record of effectively using job boards & social media to source active and passive candidates to fulfill business requirements
- Experience of competency-based interviewing
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team and build positive stakeholder relationships
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and tasks
- Open to occasional travel
- Confident and collaborative with a 'can do' attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HR policies and relevant employment law issues
- Additional European language
This is what you get in return
Our client have grown consistently over the years and offer an entrepreneurial environment within which to embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts, and they will recognise it. With personalised development opportunities, experienced colleagues and exciting client assignments, progression can be extremely rapid for high performers. They are a social bunch of people and go out as a team on a regular basis. You can also expect:
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
- 25 days’ holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
- 2 day’s CSR volunteering days.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated personal training budgets and time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- Choice of brand-new high-quality tech with a dedicated personal budget to choose the IT accessories and handset of your choice.