City of London, Remote
Purpose of the Role
This role will be responsible for managing Global Flexi Benefits administration and management oversight of a global Benefits Admin team of 6. Working remotely is feasible but there will be a requirement to attend the office just outside of London several times a month.
- Running benefits operational processes including joiners, leavers, absences, monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes.
- Reconciliation of benefits plan membership, payroll and external provider records to ensure the accuracy of coverage.
- Responsible for documenting and updating the processes.
- Provision of census data to benefits providers as required.
- Running reports from appropriate systems to extract data.
- Responsible for monthly and annual pensions administration, ensuring contributions are correct and funds are invested on time. Basic understanding of the company pension plan and/or statutory requirements of the country will be needed
- Maintaining the relevant documents such as online articles, policy information and application forms for all online and off-line contents, including HR Hub, My Benefits (where applicable), Workday, Employee Handbook etc.
- Assisting with global benefits administration, invoice processing and employee queries
- Undertaking administration tasks where benefit plans require employer approvals, arranging documents to be signed and maintaining records as appropriate.
- Reconciling invoices and providing information to payroll for disbursements. Collating tax information where applicable and communicating to payroll.
- Applying exception processing and co-ordinating instruction for payroll.
- Assisting with employee communication by identifying appropriate distribution lists and releasing communication
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of Benefits/Rewards Operations Management (KPIs, Management, governance, BAU)
- Ability to operate independently and oversee a global Benefits Adminisration team in India, China, Luxembourg and UK
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in global set up and manage global teams which require effective people management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong skills in operational planning, administration and engagement with various levels of staff
- Reconciliation skills using Excel and reports from HR systems
- Eye for details and ability to work at ease with IT systems